Show Times

Check TruTV for Show Times

Fugitivos De La Ley
Check Azteca America for Show Times

Links

EGA Productions Blog

Welcome to the New Site!

I am pleased to introduce to you, our brand spankin’ new website at Egaproductions.com!

We’ve been working on this new concept for quite some time and are happy to finally have the development phase completed, and we’re gonna entertain the hell outta you with this new site:
• Some of the major stars from our shows will be posting on the blog (here) regularly: Text and photo entries
• We’ll be constantly loading new videos into our site’s main page
• Much more… (We’ll keep you posted)

Please feel free to subscribe to our e-newsletter and share our site with your friends! We will be updating the site regularly. :-)

74 Responses to “Welcome to the New Site!”

1. Wooohooo, this is the first comment EVER! 8-)

2. Wooohooo, this is the second (test) comment EVER! 8-)

3. LOU says:

outstanding site

4. LOU says:

very nice

5. jose says:

This is Jose from (Dame Tinta) Gracias a todos los fans por mirar el show dont forget to turn your channel to canal 22 every day starting at 6pm

6. enrique says:

megusta mucho su programa pero me gustaria bermas chica mas sexy me gusta tgodo los tatto q ase espero q duren mucho esa programe me gusta dde masia
    saben me gus taria poner me un tatto

7. Brenda says:

Great show! My adult daughters also enjoy it and are learning spanish from it. I also think Linda is a cute young lady and also has a great attitude! Esta como se llama ::: thinkin:: oh ok I remember the name Sonia..ayeee don’t get her mad ;) but whats with all the piercings on her mouth. ;( Froy is so cute as well and Matt ..yikes I’d hate to be late on my payments haha..Luis, keep up the great work! I also made sure I bought my car csah so Repo wouldnt come to get me hahah ;) Again keep up the good work. Your show is entertaining

8. Daza says:

Hello!! Great show! Deberian poner las direcciones de los places a donde hacerse los tatoos or how contact them.

9. Nico Estrella "Cazadores de La Noticia" says:

Wooow…this is the Third post ever..Now, seriously, awesome website, congrats to EGA !!!
    By the Way, no dejen de ver “Cazadores de la Noticia”, se esta poniendo cada vez mejor
    Nico Estrella

10. fernando says:

dametinta quiero aserme un tatuaje peronose como contactarlos este es mi numero paraque meden ladireccin desulocal grasias

11. gus says:

hey what’s up? So dametinta is pretty cool, i already have a few tattoos but would love to be on the show, What do i have to do? take care guys

Cheers

12. Efren Tirado says:

I was on dame tinta last year but never saw the episode is there a chance that I can get a recording of it?

13. lonely girl says:

hey wats up, iwanna get a tat so so bad i have two already but thier not that great the homie did its not pro so please hook me up with ur bad ass tatoos

14. SHY GIRL says:

HEY WASS UP THIS IS SHY GIRL..I WOULD LIKE TO GET A NEW TAT..SO HOOK ME UP WITH YOU BADAZZ TATOOS

15. Alejandro Galvan says:

How could I apply to work with you guys? I try looking for some contact on your website but no luck.

16. Phoe says:

dame tinta is down with it.

17. delila says:

bad ass show i wish i can go there fo i can get my 5 tatto with some fine as guyz

18. Roxanne says:

I just wanted to let you know that I love OPERACION REPO, of course is not nice to see people losing their vehicles, but they should make their payments, anyway, this is a good show, I’m sure that is exactly how a reposession is done, although I can’t stand Matt especially when he makes fun of people after he’s taken their car, but I do like the rest of the people there, Thank you!

19. joshua says:

yo this fuquin show is sick lol had me off the edge of my lofa

20. Julia says:

Hey this is Cpl Douglas me and my husband SSgt Douglas are out here in Toledo, Ohio we were going through the channels and saw that EGA of course we had to watch and we loved the show it was soo funny. Im glad to see a Marine using the symbol in a good way. Keep up the good work.
    I want to see more “Recon Mode” Devil Dog lol

we will be watching

21. Mike M says:

why did you choose the name EGA and use the Marine Corps eagle globe and anchor device? what is your relation to the Marines?

22. jose says:

this is Jose from dame tinta if your looking to get a tattoo from one of the artist ( Heres the contacts list )
    Jose- 818-935-4088 Wicked Town Tattoos
    Siloe-818-984-2210 Wicked Town Tattoos
    Giant-323-371-1016 Wicked Town Tattoos
    Duke- 818-782-3262 La Fama Ink
    for Droopy & Pelon from South Central Ink call wicked Town Tattoo at 818-504-0026
    REMBER if you dont have a tattoo get one . IF you have some get more!
    DAME TINTA!

23. BUENAS TARDES , ME GUSTA MUCHO SU PROGRAMA , ME GUSTARIA PONERME UN TATOO, PERO NO SE COMO PONERME EN CONTATCATO CON USTEDES , LES DEJO MI NUMERO DE CELULAR PARA PONERME EN CONTATCTO CON USTEDES
    MIL GRACIAS

CEL. AREA 323 404-7097

24. jesse jessen says:

hey as wired as this might sound i want a job with you guys i need to make a ok life for my family and i like to repo anything please email me at jesse1979chevy@yahoo.com please. i love the show and everyone in it i want to be apart of a group like you all have chat later

25. NINA says:

Hey Jose (from Dame Tinta) I think you are HOT! Are you single?? Anyway I have 2 tatts and want to get one more and add/fix one I already have. Where are you located?

26. MARI-PAYASA says:

HEY WUTUP DIS BE PAYASA I LOVE THE SHOW DAME TINTA THEY BE SOME FINE ASS VATOZ N SHIT FUK WEN I GIT MY FIRST TAT I HOPE ILL BE GETTIN IT WITH ONE OF YA’LL FINA ASSES WELL KEEP UP DEE GOOD WORK HOMIES MUCH LUB TO YALL SHOW FROM ME UR GIRL PAYASA…….

27. ELI says:

BUENO QUISIERA SAVER COMO MIRAR LOS TATOOS Q USTEDES ASEN
    MEJUSTA MUCHO SU PROJRAMA LO MIRO TODOS LOS DIA PERO QUISIERA DARME UNA IDEA PARA AGARRAR UNO PERO QUIERO SAVER SI TIENEN OTRO LUGAR PARA ASER TATOOS POR Q YO VIVO EN LOS ANGELES PLIS LET ME KNOW PLIS

28. genele W says:

Semper-fi EGA Productions!!! I love the show. I have a 19 year old son in the Marines and is deployed in Iraq right now. Just e-mailed him about your show and cant wait for him to come home and watch it!! MARINE CORPS ROCKS BABY!!!! LOVE THE SHOW!!!!!

29. Tammy K says:

Hello, Luis, Froy, Matt and Sonya….I love to watch your show. I stumbled acrossed it about a month or so ago and now I never miss an epidsode. I have my DVR set to record every episode so I can watch anytime I want. Luis, I think you are very professional and you are also caring and have a big heart….not saying the rest of you don’t, but because Luis makes the final decisions, he has seemed to always make the right choices and does so with tact. Froy, I think you are the bomb…you’re a very nice looking guy with a personality to go with it….your personality make you better looking. Most ladies like for their guy to look tough but to have a kind and peaceful demeanor like you have, however you can kick butt when you need to….but you don’t walk around like you’re all that and a bag of chips, but because you don’t act that way, makes you ‘all that and a bag of chips’! lol…Sonya…I like you too girl, you just handle business and you aim to ‘get that car’ no matter what…I love the way you just straight up tell the people, “i have a repo order and I’ve come to pick up the car”….”You need to call the finance company” lol….You remind me of myself alot….I have beat up a few guys in my day and I believe you have no problem doing it either….lol…I love it! My Mama always tells me I’m ‘gonna get it’ one day because I don’t know my limits, because I’m only 5 ft 140 lbs (yes I’m thick too girl! lol) however I’m not as hot headed as I used to be since I gave my life to Jesus Christ last year. I do things alot different now and think before I act…..I look back and see some things I’ve done and I know GOD has been with me more than one time….(thank you LORD for saving me!) I have to ask you Sonya, Why did you divorce Froy or vice versa? None of my business? Ok….lol…he’s such a sweety I just wondered…….And speaking of hot headed, I like good ole Matt too….his quick temper reminds me of my own….but I think his is a little quicker than mine used to be….I like Matt….I think he gets a bad rap sometimes from other folks, saying they don’t like him….but I think its because they don’t understand him and I do, a little. And Matt…most of the time when people talk about you or don’t like you it’s because they’re jealous! lol….I think you rock Matt….probably wouldn’t hurt to tone your temper down a little, I say that only because I’m afraid someone is going to shoot you for real one day, mostly because your size intimidates them…I say that with sencerity not jokingly. It would also help your relationship with the others on the show…I think a large man, like yourself that is slow to anger and slow to speak is so much more respected and looked up to…I know I do…but of course I’m not telling you how to act…I’m just making an observation….you are MATT and that’s who you are. Mine is only one opinion. Lyndah….haven’t seen you on as many episodes as I have the others, but looks like you’re on the right road in the business and especially with your daddy, you are lucky to have a daddy like Luis, he seems so genuine…be proud of that girl! I had contemplated opening a Repo business here in North Carolina..even before I saw you’re show….some folks might look down on that type of work, but it is what it is….you don’t put those people in the predicament, they do. So…anyway…love your show…keep taping please!!! And if you have tips for me for starting my own repo business here in NC….let me know….stuff like license, cost of equipment etc….I have enough family (like you guys) I could do this very easy…and I wouldn’t be any competition to ya’ll! Plus I’m a night owl so I could prowl at night….and yes I’d go at night…I have a ‘peace maker’, licensed of course….I used to be single so I don’t take chances when it comes to safety….Oh before I forget….Kudos to the camera crew…do they wear body armor? lol….they just stay there even after the guns have been drawn on ya’ll! lol….they rock too!…..they do a really fantastic job….this is better than cheaters! Love you guys….hasta la vista….

30. xavier says:

hello..wass up droopy from dame tinta i like ur art..i wanna get a tattoo..i have called everybody from the show…my skin is alittle dark and the tattoo i wanna get s a soccer simbol from the club america from mexico..im sure u heard about homie..the problem is all tattoo artist tell me yellow doesn t work on my skin..what d u think.. d u have any idea 4 me..i really wanna get something is going 2 look great..i dont just want a tattoo..d u understand me droopy u got da best tattoos i know u will help me out..hit me at babydady_acapulco@hotmail.com

31. Brenda says:

hey jose de dame tinta, no olvides q apesar de todo el dano q me hicistes seras siempre el amor de mi vida, me imagino q todavia amas a la bruja de carol pero de todos modos te amo y pronto estare ahi para hacerme un tattoo

32. Dan says:

I have been following your show for the past few weeks and i finally noticed the EGA Productions at the end credits. Well having served in the Marine Corps for the past three years. Saw the eagle, globe, and anchor as your logo and assumed that it was a Marine Corps production. Then i noticed that famous Parris Island (or San Diego) Marine Corps portrait of someone in your office. Not sure who the Marine is, but Semper Fi Devil Dog, your show is great. P.S. Got any work for an out of work Marine in NYC!!!

33. MAYRA says:

HOLA A TODOS LOS MUCHACHOS D DAMETINTA SOLO QUIERO SAUDARLOS Y DECIR LES Q TODOS LOS DIAS VEO SU PROGARMA.
    ME GUSTA MUCHO EL TRABAJO Q REALISA SILOE,JOSE Y DUKE……JOSE SIGUE ASI D RISUENOCOMO SIMPRE.
    BUENO MUCHACHOS CUIDENSE MUCHO Y QUE DIOS LOS EMDIGA SIEMPRE AL IGUAL QUE ASUS FAMILAS.
    CUIDENSEN MUCHO BYE.:)

34. barbara says:

i just wanted to say i love the show i watched it a few months ago and couldnt find it after that but now i know when its on and i watch it faithfully i think froy is so hot and i would love to be his next wife

35. SSgt Mike says:

Guys,
    Stumbled across the show today via AFN/TRU. I have to say that I completly enjoyed watching the episodes I got did. Matt trashed the BMW, the banging Caddy, and the one with the “Adult” video dude.
    You guys are doing great with the show, but my comments are more for the name of EGA production. I like seeing Marines do big things when they get out, and spread a little Marine Corps around for everyone. I’m sure not everyone gets the what the EGA stands for, but we do. I enjoy the comments that relate to tactics, and technical planning and such. Keep up the good work. If you every plan on a vacation in Japan, hit me up.
    I’m going to try and catch as many of the shows as I can, but with AFN controlling what channels and when they play I can’t ever be sure.

Semper FI and continue to GET SOME!!!!!

SSgt

36. Jorge says:

Semper Fi

37. Sgt E-Tool says:

SEMPER FI!!!!!

AWESOME SHOW!!

I think one of my favorite scene was the pepper spray shootout between Lou and the VW beetle woman. Happened too fast, the next thing you know she and her bf was down. Awesome show – gotta love the adventure!!

SEMPER FI!!!!!

Lee Jameson Mendez

38. Richard says:

Why are you using the “Eagle, Globe and Anchor”? Did any of you serve in the Marine corp?

39. brian says:

Is Matt really fired after he flipped the BMW? I liked him and would like to know if he really did get fired. Who would you replace him with?

40. brian says:

You should show the show more often. I love it. I like it when the moments are really tense. You should put contact info on the new site, otherwise the site is great.

41. Brian, thanks for your comment! I’m glad you enjoy the show. I just wanted to point out the contact link at the bottom left of each page.

Thank you!

42. What’s up everyone! DUKE GONZALEZ here from DAME TINTA! Just thought I would drop in and say hello to all and thanks for supporting us! The crew from Dame Tinta greatly appreciate the love and support you show us!

Come see me at my shop and get tattooed at La Fama Ink where Dame Tinta is filmed!

Much Love to all!

Duke Gonzalez
    La Fama Ink
    818.782.3262

13550 Roscoe Blvd., Suite 205A
    Panorama City, CA 91402

43. jason hoots says:

hello Luis, as a former repo agent from Nashville.Tn. i just wanted to say thank you and all your staff for the great show..I always wanted someone to make a show like operation repo so the public can partially understand the stress and danger that our job requires..maybe now the debtors can understand that this is not just a job we take to feed our families,its a job that must be done.. thanks again for the great entertainment,and keep up the great work..

44. fenix arizona says:

Hey lou what r u gunna do with matt at times he’s out of control whats up with that or is it all scripted let ur girl kno! great show i luv it!

45. i love the show i am just learning about the internet but i was wondering if you are all going to make more shows. everyone that i talk to loves the show and i just thought i was watching the marathon on tuesday jan. 20 2009. if you are going to have more new shows please let me know. thank you and god bless.

46. i love the show. i was wondering if you are going to have more new shows because i love the show and all of my freinds do to. thanks for letting the cameras follow you and be safe.

47. Amanda says:

Hey Repo Team””’ U guys are Awesome!!!! I Love the show,,,,,U all are so very brave to go out there everyday and take those risks, I know all the repo’s are not crazy and violent, but you all take a chance everytime cause you never know. I will admit I love the crazy ones, not the ones with guns, just the ones where the people get crazy and act dumb”””and when Matt gets all CRAZY”””’ And Lou”” Is so professional and he always knows what he is doing” Very smart””” Lyndah and Sonja are the Shizznit””RESPECT 4 THE FEMALES”””And Froy when he gets HOT”” He doesn’t mess around”” You should all be very proud accomplishing what you all have”” Wishing you all MAD LOVE AND RESPECT”””’ all the way from CO…….

48. Travis S. says:

i would like to know what the song is that is played in the trailer for operation repo the movie

49. Matt Haver says:

Lou,

Nice to see another Devil Dog making it big after EASin’. You’ve got an awesome crew and it’s obvious you’re passing on lessons learned from the Corps. Just don’t end up like that dude from HardCorps INC. Semper

NOTICE: All comments are moderated by real live humans. Comments of a defaming or insultive nature will not be approved, so please don't waste your time.

In other words, we want you to share what's on your mind, but please keep it civil and respectful.

Blog Posts

Photos
Dame Tinta, EGA Productions
TM & EGA Productions. All Right Reserved. Proudly Hosted by PhireFast

Egaproductions.com Terms of Use

Restrictions on Use
The Service is a computer online service. It is accessible to you through a personal computer, or other access device at www.egaproductions.com (the "EGA Site") using a communications connection (e.g., modem and telephone line). As part of the Service, you will be provided with services that may include information, editorial content, chat rooms, links to other Web sites and other computer services that Egaproductions.com may decide to offer, subject to the terms hereof. Egaproductios.com may, in its sole discretion, discontinue or alter any aspect of the Service, including, but not limited to,
1. restricting the time of availability,
2. restricting the availability and/or scope of the Service for certain platforms (i.e., computer types and operating systems),
3. restricting the amount of use permitted, and
4. restricting or terminating any User's right to use all or part of the Service, at any time in Egaproductions.com's sole discretion and without prior notice or liability.

Content on the Service.
Communications posted through the Service are provided by users such as you who are unaffiliated with Egaproductions.com, and the user providing each such Communication is solely responsible for the content thereof. This means that you, and not Egaproductions.com, are entirely responsible for all Communications that post, email or otherwise transmit via the Service. In using the Service or receiving e-mail messages from members through the Service, you should not assume that such messages have been reviewed by Egaproductions.com, that such Communications contain correct information, or that the persons posting such Communications have accurately identified themselves and/or their affiliation with any third party. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Communications that are offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Egaproductions.com be liable in any way for any Communication, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Communication, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Communication posted, e-mailed, or otherwise transmitted via the Service.

Personal Safety.
When using the Service, please be certain that anything you say does not compromise your personal safety. Do not post your phone number, postal address, or any other personally identifying information to people you do not know.